- How can I deposit money into my 101 Account?
You can deposit money during the account opening process via payment gateway using your debit card or net banking. You can also transfer money from another account through NEFT/IMPS/UPI at any point of time.
- How much money can I deposit into my 101 Account?
Your 101 Account got opened using an Aadhaar OTP verification. A customer on-boarded through Aadhaar OTP verification is called a ‘Partial KYC’ customer till a face to face meeting is scheduled with one of our representatives to complete ‘Full KYC’. If you are a ‘Partial KYC’ customer, you are subject to the following balance and transaction limits-
- A maximum balance of INR 1 Lakh at any point of time across all your deposit accounts with Fincare Small Finance Bank.
- Example 1 : If you have a 101 Account alone you can at any point of time have a maximum balance of INR 1 Lakh
- Example 2 : If you have a 101 Account and you wish to open a TD through your 101 Account, the aggregate balance of both these deposits at any point of time cannot exceed INR 1 Lakh
- Maximum credit of INR 2 Lakhs into your deposit accounts with Fincare Small Finance Bank.
To have these limits lifted, schedule a meeting with our customer representative (Click here) to complete your ‘Full KYC’.
Also as per RBI guidelines, you must complete your ‘Full KYC’ within a year of opening your 101 Account.
Can I fund from any account
You can fund from any account so long as it is your own bank account held with another bank